Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Beginnings

Previously I used this blog strictly as a means to make money online. Well, I tried to anyways. The problem with this is that I really had no idea where to start to make any type of profit online at all. I researched tons of ideas and opted into many different affiliate programs and selling products, and still, I was unable to make any significant amount of money from any of them. Why was the marketing and the blog and all of my hard work not earning me any type of profit? Well, the problem was not that I had no experience, but that I was not given the information I needed and instructions on how to utilize what I had learned. Even though I spent who knows how much money on different programs and setting up accounts and advertising to earn a profit, none of these programs told me how to implement the information I was provided into my marketing strategies to make a profit. This is the sole purpose of my decision to make my blog a work from home information source that will hopefully help to guide many others on their way to earning a profit online, and in turn becoming financially free.

I will provide all the information that I have ever learned and used, to help my readers find their way as I did, to earning a profit online. The key is not to be an expert, but to have a strategy and to stick to it, be consistent and very determined. You cannot give up no matter what gets in your way. It doesn't cost a ton of money because there are plenty of ways to get your website or product out there for little to no money at all. You just have to know where to look and how to utilize the free sources, so that they work to your advantage. Once you learn this, you are on your way.

If at any time you have questions or would like any information on a certain topic, post a comment or send me an email, and I would be more than happy to post it on my blog. I will make sure to keep the information as short and sweet as I can, keeping the "fluff" to a minimum and as clear and concise as possible. So, with that being said, I hope you find the information and tips I post useful, and that you will let me know what you think in terms of my new beginning and going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment